IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Better Browser/config Or Faster Wifi?, Opera/qte vs pdaXQTrom Firefox
ephesians521
post Feb 17 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,955

I have a work related website I'd really like to access with my z. For starters I will say this site can take minutes on a regular laptop at g speeds. I have a CF-b card. Opera 7 does not appear to fully load the pages properly(drop down menus aren't functional on the page). Firefox does, but it takes an hour to get anything done. I've requested that the company send me the list of services the browser must support for full operation. Has anyone thought of updating Opera to version 8 or 9? I'm not sure if these versions have all the features I need yet, but 7 is not hitting the mark. I'm considering moving to an X based rom from Cacko. But firefox seems to be slow no matter where it is. My other delimma is I need video playback(xvid/mp3) - and cacko does that so well (no overclocking ).

Any advice how to configure this beast for the features I need would be greatly appreciated. I hope to have more details in a few days.

Rick
C3200 - Planex GW-CF11X - 4GB Transcend SD - 2 GB A-data micro-sd w/adapter - 1GB Kingston SD - 1GB generic SD - 2 GB a-data CF - 1 GB generic CF
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 08:30 AM