OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Does The New Stowaway Ir Keyboard Work?, Apparently it replaces the old Targus.
snowfarthing
post Mar 7 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,265

Over the past couple of months my Targus keyboard has begun to fail. In my efforts to replace it, though, I learned that it's been replaced with a smaller Stowaway IR keyboard:

Stowaway IR keyboard at Amazon.com

Naturally, although I'd like to get this keyboard, I'm also weary of compatibility issues. I e-mailed Think Outside support, and they told me the following:

Hello Alpheus,

We produced the Targus keyboard and it's the same model as our current IR Keyboard.

However, we have not tested or support your device or OpenZaurus, so I wouldn't know how
to direct you further.

Think Outside Support

Does anyone have experience with this keyboard that confirms or contradicts this reply? If so, I would appreciate hearing it; if not, I'll probably be getting one and posting my experience. laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
snowfarthing
post Mar 10 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,265

It's been several days since I opened this forum. Apparently no one has any experience with this! I'll order the Stowaway, and then see what happens.

I'll make sure I can return it, although if it doesn't work, I think I'll appreciate advice on how to get it working.

Wish me luck! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 02:11 PM