Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which Headset Do You Use....., ....when making VOIP calls
deluxe
post Mar 21 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,780

Looking to find out which headsets people are using on the clamshell Zaurii (I have a sl-c1000) when they make VOIP phonecalls, so the headset needs to have 1+ earpiece(s) and a microphone.
I am also interested in knowing how happy they are with their particular recommendations.
Many thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ling
post Mar 22 2007, 02:37 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,563

I am interested as well. I just bought a couple of labtec headsets from eBay for a few dollars to use with my laptop. I am planning to use my cellphone headset with my z with I get voip working.

+Quote Post
speculatrix
post Mar 22 2007, 10:25 AM
Post #3

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4,149

if you search the forum this has been covered in a variety of forms, but always interesting to find out if people have discovered better ways of doing it.

I bought a mono over-ear headset, chopped the plugs off and wired on a 3.5mm stereo jack, works well with my 3100 with "kphone". No good for music, but fine for voice.

I'm going to have a go with a four-pole plug to try and make a stereo headset + microphone Y cable and thus get stereo sound and microphone function at the same time, and put an inline box in the mic lead to make a remote control.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 12:15 PM