IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Battery Needed, recommendation for a new BL-08
brashley46
post Jul 19 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,227

I need a new BL-08 for my 860. Does anybody have any experience with this ebay vendor? http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...62020&rd=1&rd=1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
jfv
post Jul 20 2007, 05:33 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 202

The battery is not an original Sharp battery as you can probably tell. It's lithium polymer rather than lithium ion and is rated at 2000 mAh as opposed to 1700, which is good. The battery seems a tiny bit bigger than the original Sharp. The original one slides easily into its slot while this one needed a bit of a push. I left it overnight to charge and the Zaurus booted up normally this morning. So far so good. It will take a while to evaluate the performance of the battery.

+Quote Post
brashley46
post Jul 21 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,227

QUOTE(jfv @ Jul 20 2007, 08:33 AM)
The battery is not an original Sharp battery as you can probably tell. It's lithium polymer rather than lithium ion and is rated at 2000 mAh as opposed to 1700, which is good. The battery seems a tiny bit bigger than the original Sharp. The original one slides easily into its slot while this one needed a bit of a push. I left it overnight to charge and the Zaurus booted up normally this morning. So far so good. It will take a while to evaluate the performance of the battery.

Okay, let me know if there are any medium term problems? I'll probably order one on my next payday as my wife's Palm Tungsten E2 is totally inadequate.

If there are any issues I'll get this from Conics.net instead.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 11:35 AM