Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Ko/pi For Windows - Error Message
handheld-linux
post Sep 25 2007, 04:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,662

One of our customers has tried and gets this error message:
I've tried to install KO/PI on the PC (running XP) having both copied qt-mt334.dll (www.dll-files.com) from the zip file and using qt-win-opensourse-4.2.3-mingw.exe from www.pyqwt.sourseforge.net and I still get the error message:

"The procedure entry point ? minimumSizeHint@Qwidget@@UBE?AVGSize could not be located in the dynamic link library qt-mt334.dll.".

The error message made no hits in google.
Any hints? Ideas?

Thank you very much,
Nikolaus Schaller
The Handheld-Linux Shop
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
tux
post Sep 25 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 346

QUOTE(handheld-linux @ Sep 25 2007, 12:58 PM)
I've tried to install KO/PI on the PC (running XP) having both copied qt-mt334.dll (www.dll-files.com) from the zip file and using qt-win-opensourse-4.2.3-mingw.exe from www.pyqwt.sourseforge.net and I still get the error message:

"The procedure entry point ? minimumSizeHint@Qwidget@@UBE?AVGSize could not be located in the dynamic link library qt-mt334.dll.".

Any hints? Ideas?

Thank you very much,
Nikolaus Schaller
The Handheld-Linux Shop

cool.gif I get the impression that your customer is trying to provide the dll files required for kdepimpi to run on XP by himself? unsure.gif

He should be able to install the program on XP by following the instructions available in the notes at Sourceforge and using the dll files provided there.

There are, speaking from hazy memory, two sets of files. One is the zip file with the kdepimpi apps and there is another zip file which contains all the needed dll files for the apps to work with XP.

He would need to select the Sourceforge page option to see all the files released and look for the dll zip.

I'm pretty sure that is all he needs to do. smile.gif

There is more than one required dll file! wink.gif

PS I posted in parallel: I'm sure that the attached files in the previous post by Chero will do the job.

+Quote Post
Chero
post Sep 25 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,962

QUOTE(tux @ Sep 25 2007, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE(handheld-linux @ Sep 25 2007, 12:58 PM)

Any hints? Ideas?

Thank you very much,
Nikolaus Schaller
The Handheld-Linux Shop

cool.gif I get the impression that your customer is trying to provide the dll files required for kdepimpi to run on XP by himself? unsure.gif

He should be able to install the program on XP by following the instructions available in the notes at Sourceforge and using the dll files provided there.

There are, speaking from hazy memory, two sets of files. One is the zip file with the kdepimpi apps and there is another zip file which contains all the needed dll files for the apps to work with XP.

He would need to select the Sourceforge page option to see all the files released and look for the dll zip.

I'm pretty sure that is all he needs to do. smile.gif

There is more than one required dll file! wink.gif

PS I posted in parallel: I'm sure that the attached files in the previous post by Chero will do the job.

Your comments are correct as well cool.gif

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 11:46 AM