OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Testing Packages (arm), Upload only; plz ask questions in separate threads
ZDevil
post Oct 14 2007, 11:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,882

So here is a new thread solely for uploading newly made packages for Debian/Z that are either not present in the current official Etch/Lenny ARM feeds, or need to be recompiled for better performance.

To avoid messing up the "I want it compiled!" thread and real packages attachments, please upload the packages here.

If you want something else compiled, make your wish in this thread.

We cannot guarantee that all these new contrib/testing packages will work perfectly. But if you want to ask questions about them, please start a new thread for discussion. Thanks in advance. smile.gif

Again, this thread is purely for uploading/downloading things. No curse or thanks is necessary here. wink.gif

This post has been edited by ZDevil: Nov 5 2007, 10:15 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ZDevil
post Oct 15 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,882

xmonobut 0.4
Xmonobut is a simple X11 application that helps access 2nd and 3rd mouse buttons on touchscreen / single mouse button ( such as macs ) machines.

Now here is a workaround for the missing mouse right (and middle) click key in Debian/Z!

Simple Usage: xmonobut -k KEYCODE -m KEYCODE
(-k = right mouse button; -m = middle mouse button)
(use xev to get the keycode)

My example: xmonobut -k 105 & = Only mapping the right Ctrl key (the kanji key to the right of Alt) to the right mouse button, and running it in background
Attached File  xmonobut_0.4.1_arm.deb ( 7.19K ) Number of downloads: 8

Since there seems to be no official page, let me also attach the readme from the source here: Attached File  xmonobut_readme.txt ( 1.23K ) Number of downloads: 11

This post has been edited by ZDevil: Nov 2 2007, 01:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st November 2014 - 05:27 AM