IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Antispam Enhancements
Meyer
post Oct 20 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,010

I am in the process of implementing the antispam enhancements discussed in the wiki article http://www.oesf.org/index.php?title=OESF:A...#The_Robot_Wars. Work details and progress posted on http://www.oesf.org/index.php?title=OESF:A...ation_work_list. I apologize in advance for any distruptions that might occur. Please contact me here with any problems you have.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Meyer
post Oct 24 2007, 05:08 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,010

The captcha extension is now in operation. You will need to answer a simple math problem to edit or create pages or to register a new wiki user.

+Quote Post
tux
post Oct 24 2007, 10:24 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 346

QUOTE(Meyer @ Oct 24 2007, 02:08 PM) *
The captcha extension is now in operation. You will need to answer a simple math problem to edit or create pages or to register a new wiki user.

cool.gif I think David deserves congratulations on putting these first steps in place to improving the spambot defenses! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dz
post Oct 24 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #4

~

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,667

QUOTE(tux @ Oct 24 2007, 01:24 PM) *
QUOTE(Meyer @ Oct 24 2007, 02:08 PM) *

cool.gif I think David deserves congratulations on putting these first steps in place to improving the spambot defenses! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks to the both of you for taking this initiative. Sorry I couldn't help you, but it seems you have everything under control so it's all good smile.gif

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 04:16 AM