Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Python 2.5.1 And Pyqt For Cacko, Here are some IPKG
Jiba
post Jan 26 2008, 04:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,267

Hello,

I've compiled the latest Python 2.5.1 for Cacko, as well as PyQT (bound to Cacko's QTopia).

IPKG are available here :

http://feed.zaurusfr.org/cackophonie/feed/

Enjoy !
Jiba
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
jfv
post Apr 28 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 202

I'll attach a copy I found on my Zaurus. It's Kopsis Python 2.4. You should be able to find instructions on the forum to mount the image. To program in python all you need is a text editor.

Stupid forum won't let me upload the file for some reason. Use instead this link.

I just found this using google: Kopsis instructions. You need to download the python-exe ipk as well as the image that I linked above. I guess the other file does the installation for you. I don't remember what I did when used it but I am sure I just followed the instructions and everything worked as it should.

+Quote Post
guscpu
post Apr 28 2008, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,696

QUOTE(jfv @ Apr 29 2008, 03:46 AM) *
I'll attach a copy I found on my Zaurus. It's Kopsis Python 2.4. You should be able to find instructions on the forum to mount the image. To program in python all you need is a text editor.

Stupid forum won't let me upload the file for some reason. Use instead this link.

I just found this using google: Kopsis instructions. You need to download the python-exe ipk as well as the image that I linked above. I guess the other file does the installation for you. I don't remember what I did when used it but I am sure I just followed the instructions and everything worked as it should.

Hi Jfv,
Unfortunately I am getting access forbidden when I try to use the first link, Kopsis Python 2.4 must surely be lurking around somewhere on the internet.

Gus

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 02:43 AM