IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> May Have A Problem Charging Battery, Sl-c1000
guscpu
post Mar 3 2008, 02:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,696

After flashing to PDAxrom r198 I now find that the battery charging light lights up for several seconds when i plug into AC adapter then goes out. Battery indicator in system tray is active and giving the impression that charging is taking place but when i pull the AC the battery icon never shows an increase in charge or reaches 100%. Will leave it plugged in tonight and check it again in the morning but at the moment there definitely seems to be a problem sad.gif

This was not a problem with the original ROM.

Cheers
Gus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Snappy
post Mar 8 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,633

Is this the backlight setting problem? In cacko, if I leave the backlight at lowest settings and resume from a suspend, the backlight does not come back, but the system is actually running.

+Quote Post
guscpu
post Mar 8 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,696

QUOTE(Snappy @ Mar 9 2008, 12:22 AM) *
Is this the backlight setting problem? In cacko, if I leave the backlight at lowest settings and resume from a suspend, the backlight does not come back, but the system is actually running.

Well I have now moved to PdaXii13, and so far its problem free. But since i know nothing about LInux I am using my or will be using my desktop as a learning tool and the Z as a novelty to explore the world of Linux

Gus smile.gif

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th July 2015 - 03:52 AM