Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cacko Brightness Level Setting
waison
post Mar 18 2008, 06:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,870

Hi all,

When I adjust the brightness level to one level above the minium, it seems too dim. But when I adjust the brightness level to one more level above, it seems too bright for me. huh.gif

Is it possible to self customize the brightness setting for each level ? tongue.gif

Thanks in advance!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HoloVector
post Mar 18 2008, 06:43 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 9,420

QUOTE(waison @ Mar 18 2008, 08:34 AM) *
Hi all,

When I adjust the brightness level to one level above the minium, it seems too dim. But when I adjust the brightness level to one more level above, it seems too bright for me. huh.gif

Is it possible to self customize the brightness setting for each level ? tongue.gif

Thanks in advance!

Possible, yes. Recommended, no. I think this can be adjusted in the Diagnostic Menu (D-M) but, I seem to remember that those that played around with the settings had issues with flicker or interference patterns on their screens so, like I said not recommended.

+Quote Post
waison
post Mar 19 2008, 08:23 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 20,870

QUOTE(HoloVector @ Mar 18 2008, 10:43 PM) *
Possible, yes. Recommended, no. I think this can be adjusted in the Diagnostic Menu (D-M) but, I seem to remember that those that played around with the settings had issues with flicker or interference patterns on their screens so, like I said not recommended.

Thanks HoloVector!
It sounds like more complicated than pdaxrom or debian, which can be simply adjusted by some shell scripts blink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th December 2014 - 03:00 PM