OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hello Zaurus World !, Introducing myself as new first time Zaurus owner today MARCH 19, 2008
espi
post Mar 19 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,423

Just a quick "hello" to the forum.

I have bought my first Zaurus from another forum member today!
I've been doing a lot of research on purchasing the best smallest computing device and settled on the Zaurus SL-C3100!

I really am blown away by all of the amazing work all the developers put in, it's all highly impressive and commendable.
All the contributors to open software are the true pioneers and revolutionaries of today.

Open software and tiny devices like this are the future.

I live in the United States in Baltimore City (most are familiar with as the backdrop of HBO's The Wire and home of delicious crab cakes) and being a fan of small Japanese electronics my entire life I wager that no Zaurus was ever sold here. I am glad to have now learned about it, albeit late, and am equally amazed at the potential of the device and how still it has yet to be matched.

Thank you for your work and I look forward to learning more over time. I will try my damndest to not be an annoying newb and continue to search and learn. ph34r.gif

-espi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Snappy
post Mar 21 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,633

Welcome espi! Welcome!

We, the zauriians, are among a dying race ... tongue.gif ... so welcome, new being! biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 05:02 AM