OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Stable Simpad Images Are Available!
mr_nice
post Mar 31 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,161

Although we had some critical bugs in our first stable release image, we were able to fix them due to continuous testing and developing on the image.

I am proud to present the new stable images:

http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/relea.../images/simpad/

I suggest using the x11-image if you own a SL4/SLC device.

If you own a 16MB device (CL4,WP50,T-Sinus) you must use the minimalist-gpe-image or the console-image. The x11-image is too big for them.

Please keep reporting bugs for that image on bugs.openembedded.org and make them block bug number 2595.

So we will be able assure better releases smile.gif.

best regards
mr nice
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Martin
post May 24 2008, 01:17 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,874

@mr_nice

thanks for you answer ... my Siemens igate WL11000 - 1 - 3V did not work with my simpad and wpa ... are you right with wpa? I read some notes ... or is it only that the wpa mode is note corect recognized in r14 ?

Sorry but at the moment I have opened my simpad to renew battery and get mmc/sd mod to work :-) ... maybe I try to get a BT mod working ... I used to try it with a small BT modul from a siemens notebook ... waiting for some informations on the module ...

Thanks
Martin

+Quote Post
mr_nice
post May 28 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 8,161

QUOTE(Martin @ May 24 2008, 01:17 AM) *
@mr_nice

thanks for you answer ... my Siemens igate WL11000 - 1 - 3V did not work with my simpad and wpa ... are you right with wpa? I read some notes ... or is it only that the wpa mode is note corect recognized in r14 ?

Well on my Simpad wpa works perfect see [1] for a log of my connection. also mrdata reported to have wpa working with igate on it.
unfortunately i am not able to spend a lot of time into support because i have a huge load of work to do for university sad.gif.
but in two month i have vacations and then I have much more time for it smile.gif.

best regards
mr nice

1 http://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showto...st&p=176071

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2014 - 06:25 PM