Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Future Of Tyrannozaurus.com
Antikx
post Sep 19 2008, 07:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,127

Howdy,
I'm finding that with two little kids, two jobs, a wife, starting University (you're never too old), home reno's, etc, I'm not really left with much free time to work on tyrannozaurus proper.
Changes...
-The forum has become a bit of a ghost town, so I'm thinking I'll disable it and make an off-line copy available.
-"it's a good Linux morning podcast" has been moved to a dot com address and we're planning on starting up again in a few months (before Christmas).
-I'm willing to offer compilers and/or Zaurus enthusiasts an FTP account and your own Zaurus website (and feed), 4free. I'll hook you up with: http://youralias.tyrannozaurus.com and a gig of space. (send me a msg if this interests you). I just ask that it have some Zaurus related stuff on the site, and please try not to get slash dotted. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
jocasmi
post Sep 21 2008, 09:54 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,088

I'm sorry about that. Many of us are dealing with similar life issues. Thanks very much for all your work and efforts, they have been very helpful, especially for people with little knowledge, like me.

Greets, and good luck in every task.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 07:31 PM