OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Happy To See An Active Comunity, So surprised !
guylhem
post Feb 13 2009, 04:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,365

Hello

It's been a while since I contributed anything, but today for some reason I just visited the forum and saw the simpad community alive.

Wow. This is so nice! I gave my 128 Mb RAM simpad to Koen Koei, in the hope he would develop some stuff so that the platform would not end up dead.

I don't know if it helped, but I'm happy to see so many people doing so many great things with the simpad, even so many years after it has been discontinued.

Wish you all good luck!

Guylhem (now MD PhD)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mickeyl
post Mar 5 2009, 07:47 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 907

Hi Guylhem, hope you're covered from your terrible accidant! Congratulations on your Ph.D, Doc :-)

Yeah, it's fun with the SIMpad. Almost a year after I resigned from OpenSIMpad.org, some folks relaunched the site and joined OE to work on that. I'm glad to see that happening although I no longer have such a device.

The SIMpad was groundbreaking, ahead of its time. Alas, SIEMENS really screwed up marketing that.

All the best.

+Quote Post
speculatrix
post Mar 27 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #3

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4,149

Hi Guylhem, I'm also pleased to have you around, and also hope you're fully recovered.

Siemens still manage to do some great products, I've been tempted by some really nice stylistic tablets on ebay, and also considered one of their supersized superzaurus u810/u820 models.

great products gain a cult following!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 05:44 PM