IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fixed Bug In Kopi-apm
ToneBlind
post Jul 10 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,059

I was troubleshooting an issue that I found that prevented kopi suspended alarms from causing a wakeup from kopi-apm, and found (and fixed) the bug in the script. If there is any interest in this let me know. I'm thinking about packing this in an ipk just for fun (to learn how to do that) and release it as a bugfix.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
climber
post Jul 13 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 8,574

Sure I'm interested in. If you could package this it would be easier for others to apply this patch :-)

Many thanks in advance!

climber

+Quote Post
ToneBlind
post Jul 14 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(climber @ Jul 14 2009, 12:13 AM) *
Sure I'm interested in. If you could package this it would be easier for others to apply this patch :-)

Many thanks in advance!

climber

Climber,

I will be doing that in a couple of days. I just learned how to compile natively, and my first release is going to be Fluxbox 1.0.0, and I will be starting a thread for that probably later today (just dealing with a minimal issue at the moment.)

I don't know if there is any place to upload new ipk releases or not, but we'll deal with that when the time comes. wink.gif

I'm having a lot of fun setting things up and learning how to do new things, I hope my efforts can benefit other people as well!

+Quote Post
2dBH
post Jul 14 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 21,214

QUOTE(ToneBlind @ Jul 14 2009, 07:18 AM) *

Many thanks in advance!

climber

Climber,

I will be doing that in a couple of days. I just learned how to compile natively, and my first release is going to be Fluxbox 1.0.0, and I will be starting a thread for that probably later today (just dealing with a minimal issue at the moment.)

I don't know if there is any place to upload new ipk releases or not, but we'll deal with that when the time comes. wink.gif

I'm having a lot of fun setting things up and learning how to do new things, I hope my efforts can benefit other people as well!

definitely looking forward to the release. I have been using the kopi without an alarm...

+Quote Post
ToneBlind
post Jan 23 2010, 11:29 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(2dBH @ Jul 14 2009, 12:18 PM) *
QUOTE(ToneBlind @ Jul 14 2009, 07:18 AM) *

Many thanks in advance!

climber

Climber,

definitely looking forward to the release. I have been using the kopi without an alarm...

I apologize for the long wait.

http://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=26913

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 05:43 AM