OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> C1000 - Hw Pb With Touch Screen, In DEBUG MODE : bad position // the stlet's action.
randy11
post Feb 28 2010, 07:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,717

Hello,
I've some troublshooting with my C1000. When I use the point to press in the screen, the action isn't recognized.

In "DEBUG MODE", there is 3 pages and in the page 3, the choice 7, there is "7. Extra Menu".
In "Extra menu" -> "1 Zaurus Test" -> "7. H Display". This option presents the character "H" or "h" on all the screen. When a place is touched, the screen commute between "H" and "h". This test is OK.

But, under Cacko, PdaXrom, the action isn't recognized. Isn't possible to make a new sceen's setup, where you press in the 4 coins of the screen.

Could you help me, to solve my problem ? A zaurus without touchscreen is too sad sad.gif

Thanks a lot.

Randy

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Jon_J
post Mar 3 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,821

QUOTE(randy11 @ Feb 28 2010, 09:30 AM) *
Hello,
I've some troublshooting with my C1000. When I use the point to press in the screen, the action isn't recognized.

In "DEBUG MODE", there is 3 pages and in the page 3, the choice 7, there is "7. Extra Menu".
In "Extra menu" -> "1 Zaurus Test" -> "7. H Display". This option presents the character "H" or "h" on all the screen. When a place is touched, the screen commute between "H" and "h". This test is OK.

But, under Cacko, PdaXrom, the action isn't recognized. Isn't possible to make a new sceen's setup, where you press in the 4 coins of the screen.

Could you help me, to solve my problem ? A zaurus without touchscreen is too sad sad.gif

Thanks a lot.

Randy

If you have Cacko loaded try to recalibrate the screen.
Navigate using the keyboard to the "Settings" screen. (Use the "Home" key to switch tabs to "Settings").
Next, using the arrow pad, navigate to "Recalibrate". It is self explanatory, as I just did it on my C3100.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 08:23 PM