OESF | ELSI | pdaXrom | OpenZaurus | Zaurus Themes | Community Links | Ibiblio

IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Bargain At Any Price... Okay Maybe Not *any* Price ;-), Used C-1000s on Ebay
Omicron
post Aug 18 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,853

I just noticed this sale on EBay...

Granted you'd probably want to put in an offer instead of clicking Buy-It-Now (I mean $499 seems a tad steep, IMHO).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sharp-Zaurus-SL-C1...p-/270758288793

And personally, I ask for an actual picture of the item vs. the stock one being shown (they are listed as used after all).

(Disclaimer: I have no association with the seller... Always do your homework and check a every seller's feedback before buying purchasing anything.)

EDIT: Oops, I should have posted this in "Deals and Great Z Buys" forum... sorry about that.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Asterix
post Sep 28 2011, 07:10 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,507

So far the battery in my 1st Zaurus doesn't seem to have lost all that much over the past 4 years. It usually stays charged between 80 and 100% since I plug it into the car all the time. I used to get about 8 hours of music out of it with the LCD turned off most of the time (thanks to Quasar). I'm running it down right now to see and it seems similar to before, but I won't know for sure for a few more days.

Oh, I have way more toys to play with than I have time. I bought a 2nd Zaurus while I still could simply to sit on the shelf and wait for the 1st one to die. Batteries seem to still be available, though they're fading away, too.

It's amazing how fast devices and their accessories disappear these days...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:30 AM