IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Intellisync Software
Ansel_Tk1
post Apr 18 2004, 07:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,481

Hi - I have a C860 and was wondering where I could find the latest software for Intellisync and drivers for my PC. The CD I have is all Japanese, so no good!

I am using something I found on the internet that says it is intellisync, and when I sync to my PC with it, it seems to work (although the fields are all messed up in my contacts!) but then it crashes out and won't work again!

I am using Office 2003 as well.

Thanks
:?:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
white_angelbreat...
post Apr 30 2004, 05:30 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,769

This link was recommended to me but I tried to download it several times. It's not working (as far as my download goes). I do not know where is the problem - either with my downloading or the server.. but please try it. If you do get to set-up the English Intellisync Folder properly, please message me so that I'll know that the problem is with my downloading.

Here's the link, offroadgeek posted in my forum:

------
white_angelbreath, I would also suggest simply flashing to a new ROM rather than doing a NAND restore. AFAIK, the only NAND backup files out there are of some basic english roms with no hacks/bug fixes, etc. You could flash to the new cacko qtopia ROM with ease, and you'll probably *really* like the ROM.

here's the link to the newest cacko qtopia rom thread

Also, unless you can read Japanese, then you don't need the manual, CD media, etc.

You can get the english intellesync installation software here (ZUG Downloads -> Modem Users -> Intellisync Software Folder).

You can get the newer USB drivers for the C series Z's [url=http://www.zaurususergroup.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=UpDownload&file=index&req=getit&lid=199]here - (ZUG Downloads -> Packages -> Drivers -> Windows USB Drivers for SL-C7x0/8x0

btw - welcome to the community

----

well, good luck and please msg me if it goes well with yours!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 02:24 AM