IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Intellisync Software
Ansel_Tk1
post Apr 18 2004, 07:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,481

Hi - I have a C860 and was wondering where I could find the latest software for Intellisync and drivers for my PC. The CD I have is all Japanese, so no good!

I am using something I found on the internet that says it is intellisync, and when I sync to my PC with it, it seems to work (although the fields are all messed up in my contacts!) but then it crashes out and won't work again!

I am using Office 2003 as well.

Thanks
:?:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mls64
post May 16 2004, 11:54 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,949

Replying to my own post here - I discovered the problem - I had downloaded the "5600" CD from the Sharp website, and the version of Intellisync on it didn't have Zaurus Manager, nor would it allow me to select another connection besides Serial. I downloaded the 5500 CD w/5600 updates from the ZUG downloads pages biggrin.gif , and voila, now I have Zaurus Manager and am syncing (somewhat). I can get email and addresses to sync, but for some reason not Calendar. It stops when trying to download Calender info from Outlook, but otherwise works.

+Quote Post
niemin19801204
post Jan 17 2005, 10:22 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,875

QUOTE(mls64 @ May 16 2004, 11:54 AM)
Replying to my own post here - I discovered the problem - I had downloaded the "5600" CD from the Sharp website, and the version of Intellisync on it didn't have Zaurus Manager, nor would it allow me to select another connection besides Serial. I downloaded the 5500 CD w/5600 updates from the ZUG downloads pages biggrin.gif , and voila, now I have Zaurus Manager and am syncing (somewhat). I can get email and addresses to sync, but for some reason not Calendar. It stops when trying to download Calender info from Outlook, but otherwise works.

Hey, man. I am also an SLC860 holder. Could you possibly tell me how did you install your USB driver for your PC?Through the Japanese CD or somthing?Thanks a lot.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 03:34 AM