IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My Retirement..., Goodbye my friends
Foxdie
post Sep 19 2004, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Admin
Member No.: 875

Well "it" has happened to me too. I have had to sell my C760 so that I can pay my bills. It hurts a lot because I've really bonded with it, whenever I leave my house I take my Z with me like I would my wallet and my house keys.

I went to the bank to see if they would give me a temporary loan so I didn't have to sell my C760 but they refused. Life's a bitch huh?

I don't see much point in being as active in the Zaurus community when I don't have one. I will stick around and visit from time to time though.

What can I say? It has been nice working with Michael (Offroadgeek) and the rest of the ZUG team, as well as all the friends I made within the Zaurus community. I wish you all the best in life because you're all top people.

I will return if one day I get lucky and can afford to buy another Zaurus. Take care all.

happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
padishah_emperor
post Feb 17 2005, 07:02 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,180

I'm saddened that I wasn't here when this happened so if you ever read this Foxdie, I think you were a great admin and thanks for everything you did on ZUG. I hope you can get another Linux handheld someday and return.

I sincerely wish you well.

Francis

+Quote Post
offroadgeek
post Feb 23 2005, 05:07 PM
Post #3

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(padishah_emperor @ Feb 17 2005, 07:02 PM)
I'm saddened that I wasn't here when this happened so if you ever read this Foxdie, I think you were a great admin and thanks for everything you did on ZUG. I hope you can get another Linux handheld someday and return.

I sincerely wish you well.

Francis

He already has a new z (860 I think), though he's not on the forums much anymore with his job... it keeps him quite busy.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 09:47 AM