IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> And Then There Were Three...
newkirk
post Jun 25 2003, 09:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Just noticed that Rolan has joined the Philly/NJ ZUG.

Got to thinking that some introductions might be in order, and figure out where we are.

I've posted it before, but I live in Pennsauken NJ, directly across the Delaware River from Philadelphia. I'm 35 year-old single dad with too much electronics and too little money and time. Run mostly Linux at home (only win box is my 8-year-old's) so the Z was a natural choice.

Any day of the month is equally difficult for me to get to any get-together/meeting, and I get the impression I'm still the only one here in the Philly area... If that's NOT true, then I'd be delighted to make arrangements with my ex so I have an evening free to meet some Z folks face to face.

j
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
selfabuse
post Dec 30 2004, 02:41 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,824

So, how does one join the philly/nj zug? Myself, and 2 other guys at my office are Zaurus users, and after seeing my new SL6000 running a SIP phone, and now asterisk via pocketworkstation, the president, and VP of my company are probally grabbing ones too, and I'm sure we'd all like to join.

(I run the tech support department for a local ISP, hence the large number of zaurus folk at my office)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 06:17 PM