coder101 doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 9-December 03
Profile Views: 351*
Last Seen: 20th December 2004 - 01:30 AM
Local Time: May 24 2013, 11:22 AM
21 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
27 Apr 2004
Hi, it's after 4am here so I maybe be typing complete crap here, but, is there a project trying to make the binary SD card driver work with the 2.6 Linux kernels?
I'm not sure that it is possible to intercept it's function calls into the kernel to accomadate the API changes from the 2.4.18 kernel till 2.6.X ones, but if it is I was wondering if anyone was working on it.
I think the Zaurus would run a lot better with a more modern kernel.
Off to sleep now. Must not buy things at this time of night. Must not ask silly questions at this time of night. Must not...
20 Apr 2004
Has any body here tried charging there Zaurus with this?
And a Sync cable from Brando or somesuch place?
9 Dec 2003
1. The Sharp Zaurus SL-C860 PDA HK$4900
2. Spare 1700mAh battery HK$670
3. iPDA Retractable SyncCharger Cable HK$110
4. Micro Power adapter for Zaurus HK$380
5. Brando Workshop Screen Protectors for Zaurus SL-C760 HK$85
6. Shipping costs to Sydney, Australia HK$260
I'm getting this next week [/url]
coder101 has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for coder101.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd May 2013 - 05:22 PM|