crazy-b doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 10-December 03
Profile Views: 230*
Last Seen: 16th February 2004 - 04:52 AM
Local Time: Sep 28 2016, 01:13 PM
31 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
15 Dec 2003
I wanted to update to the newer ROM (c7x0-x11rom-2029131203.zip) which is supposed to swap the ,/ key. It did not change. So maybe I made an error and somebody can help me.
I flashed as described in the Documentation; since I have a c760 I went through the complete process. The only thing I did *not* do was "erasing user data" which appears in the menue after the ROM flashed. (Since I wanted to keep my stuff). So, my question now is: Do I have to erase that to have the ROM-Update to work as expected? I'd prefer to keep my data and installed programs.
Thanks a lot
10 Dec 2003
whenever I'm suspending via the "On/Off" key and resume via the "Power On" key on the keyboard, the keyboard is dead afterwards. Using the "Exit" button and selecting "Sleep" does not show that behaviour!
Any ideas? I'd love to use the "On/Off" key for sleeping, instead of always going over "exit"
10 Dec 2003
I just flashed the X11-ROM on my C760, and it simply blows! Pure Eye-Candy, and it feels like my Desktop! Great work!!!
- eventhough the aim is different than other ROMs, there definitly have to be some PIM functions llike Calender. I dont care for sync so much, but some kind of small Addressbook / Calendar is really needed.
- is there any possibility to get a front-end for kismet working (kismet-qt, wirekismet)
- how to I rotate the screen?
- the package manager does not handle dependencies (e.g. with mplayer)
- where (how) can I change the feed location in the package manager?
I'll play further now and simply enjoy X11-ROM :-)
crazy-b has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for crazy-b.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 28th September 2016 - 01:13 PM|