ecc_hy doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 5-January 07
Profile Views: 1,601*
Last Seen: 28th December 2011 - 10:15 PM
Local Time: Dec 4 2016, 02:10 PM
127 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
16 Mar 2008
Since move to pdaxii13v2, a lots of base environment like gtk and glib are upgraded. It is impossible to compile api by older zgcc.3.4.6.squashfs.
Chinese user have to upgrade to pdaxii13v2 because pdaxii13 do not open IM modules.
28 Jan 2008
There is only cpuoverclock.py to change the cpu freq. It is not enough and caused screen flicker.
1. As yonggun's cpufreq kernel, it support cpufreq interface and use cpufreqd to change cpu freq according to cpu usuage.
2. PXA support speedstep. It means the cpu freq can be changed only step by step. It may cause hardware problem if we change cpu freq too much. The problem has been found when I developed mb-applet-powerctrl.
3. Lower cpu freq has no problem when suspend or resume in pdaxrom. But in eabi, it cause white screen.
16 Nov 2007
./zmenu -fo Exit, Rotate, Reboot
Support I18N locale name.
Modify fbpanel's "default" file to include root.inc
Modify openbox's rc.xml and menu.xml to include new submenu
zmenu.tgz include source and other file for develop.
zmenu-src.tgz is sources only.
6 Nov 2007
1. Based openbox
left mouse click to active root-menu
use shade window when press mini button, since do not use taskbar
use openbox menu to replace normal "start" menu
use piplemenu to control speedstep, sd, CF, swap, etc. This can be down by new powerctrl exec program (in developing).
rebuild root menu by .desktop
select openbox theme by root menu
2. feh show background
3. conky to system monitor, or some other lightweight tray/dock display program.
something as this:
conky.jpg ( 44.93K ) Number of downloads: 111
15 Jun 2007
Bump to 0.0.2
add "overclocktimeout" to powerctrl.cfg
clean the paint code
add paint config to powerctrl.cfg
dpms_set() back to "xset", give up DPMSGetTimeouts()
new function: dpms_read(), read dpms status from "xset q"
add "Attention:" to powerctrl.cfg
speedstep over unstable freq
Add powerctrl.cfg, you can modify almost everthing in it.
Make the three bars wider, which would make them much more visible, and look better.
Change and test ok for screensaver and suspend options. It really confuse me. Now the function is:
1. Screensaver and suspend options is opened when startup, read lightnpower config at first, but not set dpms really.
2. If you disable or enable those options, read lightnpower config, and set dpms.
3. When power changed, read lightnpower config, change backlight.
4. If mb-applet-battery runnging, powerctrl would not set dpms.
5. If mb-applet-battery not runnging, powerctrl would set dpms. Keep disable if you disabled before, Otherwiase, set dpms according lightnpower config.
Add config of usage AC higher and usage battery higher. This should satisfy meanie's idea: when on battery power, it will only underclock and not overclock, while on the other hand, if its on AC power, it can automatically overclock.
Blanker/suspend control, no support XMMS key control
CPU/Mem monitor, battery monitor, CPU clock monitor
Low battery warn
Set CPU Clock manually and very fast, replace cpuoverclock.py.
Set backlight manually and very fast, replace lightnpower.py.
Auto speedstep according CPU usage.
Source is not cleaned, if you want to compile:
No debug infor:
Install binary mb_applet_powerctrl_0.0.1.tar.gz:
tar zvfx mb_applet_powerctrl_0.0.1.tar.gz
and copy the files according to the directory
click and hold on applet for 2 seconds
select "add" -> "power control"
You may run mb-applet-powerctrl in terminal when you getting problem.
31 Jan 2009 - 7:46
7 Jul 2008 - 17:20
8 May 2008 - 22:29
5 Mar 2008 - 7:59
Other users have left no comments for ecc_hy.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 3rd December 2016 - 10:10 PM|