elvis doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 19-January 04
Profile Views: 279*
Last Seen: 10th December 2004 - 07:30 AM
Local Time: Oct 22 2016, 11:07 AM
50 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
26 Sep 2004
I am selling a 5500 in excellent condition for $130.00 including the sync cradle -- also offered for sale are the following:
D-Link Air DCF-660W 802.11b compactflash card $35
Crucial 128M compactflash $35
Micro Innovations foldable IR keyboard $25
G Power Extender (4AA) $5
If you purchase everything than shipping is included. Otherwise, its standard US post.
PM me or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
post_87_1095309316.jpg ( 178.45K ) Number of downloads: 7
15 Sep 2004
I am selling a used 5500 in EXCELLENT condition with the D-Link 660W Air compactflash 802.11b card and a Crucial 128M CF card for $200.00 including shipping anywhere (standard US postal package) in the continental United States. I am using a non-original stylus that is the same width as the original Sharp stylus but metallic and extending approximately 0.5 cm longer. The original cradle is included.
I need a few days to wipe the data clean off the machine and re-flash to either the standard Sharp ROM or the TKC 1.0 ROM. I expect to part with the machine as soon as next week if anyone is interested.
A simple check is my preferred method of payment.
CIMG1277.JPG ( 178.45K ) Number of downloads: 4
22 Aug 2004
1. How does the 6000 stack up with respect to its PIM software? I'd like to get it because its a mini-computer but without decent PIM software its usefulness will be greatly diminished. I imagine zautrix's PIM software should run...
2. How is the battery life in the real world? I hate that the 5500 dies in about an hour. That is much too short for useful work. And I'd like to know the battery life when the backlight is set to maximum.
3. Can you really connect any USB device? I'd love to be able to connect it to external hard drives.
4. Can you connect the 6000 to any computer and have it automatically appear as an external hard drive? Or do you need special software?
5. How many dead pixels? I read somewhere Sharp claims fewer than 0.01% but for a screen with 640x480 pixels that is almost 30 pixels! Unacceptable...
1 Jul 2004
Right now my Zaurus is dead on the water with a need for a new ROM flash. I've been thinking of going back to TKC v1 but if it looks like 3.5 will be out soon I'll wait.
27 Apr 2004
Anyone able to compile KO/PI for OZ 3.36? Right now I am using the compat libraries and I cannot get the alarm to work correctly.
elvis has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for elvis.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 08:07 AM|