Johny1900 doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 24-October 08
Profile Views: 477*
Last Seen: 31st October 2008 - 05:47 AM
Local Time: Oct 27 2016, 08:07 PM
1 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
31 Oct 2008
Finally I can post (thx to the administrators). Ok here is my story.
I got a Sharp Zaurus ZR5700 as a gift in 1998 and used a lot until 2005 when I got a Dell Axim30. Now the Dell is great, but I like the ZR5700 beause it has a great Keyboard. Because finally a PDA is for adresses and data, not games or video.
So i would like to use it again. But I wonder the next things:
1) I have the offcial cable to conect th ZR to the PC, but lost the free-software to do so, anybody can tell me where I can download the files
2) Are there any aplication for this PDA? Free if possible? And if so, where can I find them
3) is it true you can change the OS of this one?
4) Is there a way that the IR can comunicate with a Windows system for PDA's? Because i always thought that Sharp had its own IR code
5) Exist there some software to sync the PDA with outlook/exel/files of windows? ANd is that soft free?
and finally number 6. Is it worth using this PDA still? For me I want to use it for making a DB of my DVD´s, games, books.... and leave it always near the couch, so it is easy to use, insteed of searching for that DVD or so......
Many many thx already
Johny1900 has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for Johny1900.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 11:07 AM|