bobo12345 doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 12-August 04
Profile Views: 140*
Last Seen: 24th October 2007 - 05:31 AM
Local Time: Oct 23 2016, 01:27 AM
8 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
5 Jul 2005
I have an SL-C860 running Cacko 1.22a
I have a Sandisk Connectplus 128MB wi-fi/storage card.
is there an idiot's guide to getting this card to work?
I can get it working as a storage card, but I can't get the wifi to work.
I am a linux newbie, so can someone please post step-by-step instructions?
26 Jun 2005
Hi, I want to get MaxMAME running on my SL-C860 (Cacko 1.22)
I have downloaded advmame.rc and MaxMAME.
step by step would be muchly appreciated.
26 Jan 2005
I have an SL-C860 Sharp 1.40J ROM convered to English with StuBear's script. I have Windows XP Pro SP1. I have connected the unit to the PC with USB TCP/IP Advanced connection. No problems pinging or using the Zaurus File Transfer application. But I can't get Outlook 2000 to sync.
I am using the USB driver and Intellisync 3.2E for the Zaurus 5500 package as suggested. I can select my Outlook 2000 Contacts folder OK, but when I start the sync, it goes through the motions saying "preparing records" (or similar), then when I start the transfer, I get a message that says:
"Please wait. Writing large amounts of data." Then nothing - this message stays on the screen for hours. I have tried folders with only 1 contact, Calendar, Notes - always the same problem. I have removed the Intellisync software and driver, cleaned out the registry, re-installed, same problem.
Any suggestions? Thank you.
30 Aug 2004
I am looking for some files mentioned here:
They are: japanese-dict_1.0_arm.ipk and japanese-support_1.0_arm.ipk
These files put back the Japanese stuff from the original ROM.
I can't find them on the net. If anyone has a copy, I would appreciate if you could make them available.
Thank you very much.
My goal: full Japanese support, and also Cyrillic support (I want to use Cacko because it supports Cyrillic input). I can't get Cyrillic input working on the original ROM. I have a SL-C860 purchased from Japan.
12 Aug 2004
I am a SL-C860 newbie. I've had it for a while and am ready to take the next step - Cacko ROM installation.
1. I want English but I also want full Japanese support (reading, handwriting recognition, Jisho, translator, etc.). Is this possible? This link seems to indicate it is (http://externe.net/zaurus/forum/viewtopic.php?t=602&highlight=sash+rom+usb) but the files needed are no longer available. Can I get them anywhere?
2. Does the Cacko ROM support synching with Outlook? I can't get this working properly under the normal ROM
3. Is the Cacko ROM still under development? Where is the main source of information about it?
4. How much room does the Cacko ROM take up compared to the standard Sharp ROM my unit originally had?
5. Is there a list of features and software contained in the Cacko ROM?
You can tell I am a newbie so any other advice is appreciated. Thank you!
bobo12345 has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for bobo12345.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 05:27 PM|