ensign doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 31-August 04
Profile Views: 496*
Last Seen: 19th March 2009 - 11:45 AM
Local Time: Oct 1 2016, 12:31 PM
54 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
9 Jan 2007
Included in this sale
0. Sharp Zaurus C860 PDA with Cacko Zaurus Qtopia ROM 1.23 installed
1. Top quality leather travel/carry case
2. Top quality leather cable/carry case
3. UK Power adaptor
4. Socket Bluetooth CF Card (E)
5. Targus Pocket CF Modem 56k V.90 + Cable
6. AudioVox RTM-8000P GSM/GPRS Compact Flash Card
7. Retractable Charge/Sync Cable
8. Wisgo 802.11b Wireless Compact Flash Card
9. Xircom Compact Flash Ethernet 10 Card + Cable
10. All relevant Backup/Software CDs.
21 Dec 2005
Have you got a copy of the tkvol ipk or binary for the zaurus? If so can u please upload to this thread. I can not find a copy anywhere.
28 Nov 2005
I wonder if this is happening to just me. Am I missing something?
Since I upgraded to Cacko 1.23, both the "Wireless Monitor" and "Wellenreiter" are not reporting the SSID of my home wireless access point. I am able to connect successfully to it from the zaurus but the SSID field in wireless monitor is blank.
I have not changed any settings in the AP since I upgraded to 1.23.
Any pointers will be much appreciated.
15 Jun 2005
Just found an ipk for gpsbabel and I have to say it is best thing on the zaurus platform for transferring waypoint/route/track data to/from many handheld gps devices. I am currently using a garmin geko 201 with qpegps for "street navigation (of sorts)" and command-line gpsbabel for data transfer over /dev/ttyS0.
Although I am happy using gpsbabel command-line interface, it will be excellent if we could get some sort of gui interface to gpsbabel. It has 100s of options and modes. Maybe something using ruby/ruby-qte or even bash/opie-sh will be nice. Any takers?
I have a C860 running Cacko 1.22.
ensign has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for ensign.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 1st October 2016 - 04:31 AM|