shula doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 20-October 04
Profile Views: 597*
Last Seen: 13th August 2007 - 08:58 AM
Local Time: Oct 23 2016, 02:35 PM
95 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
23 Jul 2006
i burned my power supply on the Z by giving it reversed polarity.
i'm selling it in case someone want to fix it (i dont know how), or for spare parts.
suggest your price.
11 Jun 2005
i wrote few scripts that switch hebrew-english keyboard layout.
i didn't make it IPK because i'm lazy, and there's not much demand anyway.
tested on PDAXROM RC8.
read the instructions (readme)
copy the files to the right place, and enjoy.
i have all kinds of solutions for hebrew (maybe even for arabic, urdo, etc).
PM me if you have problems.
hebrew_keyboard.tar.gz ( 2.74K ) Number of downloads: 44
15 Feb 2005
i'm writing an app that is using lots of encodings in and out.
so... i prefer to use utf8.
i'm on pdaXrom, with TTF fonts under Xterm, so there's not much trouble for me,
1. how does UTF8 output seen on cacko sharp ? e.g. with the "unifont" font.
2. how do i detect the UTF/unicode/encoding of the terminal?
so far i did something like
but it gave me cryptic "ANSI_X3.4-1968",
both on non-TTF and TTF virtual terminals :-(
also, i'd like it to work on non virtual terminal but that's something completely different.
22 Jan 2005
i moved to the recent pdaXrom (rc8).
i'm writing there gui using GTK.
the questions are:
there are inconsistencies with other pyhton-gtk code,
ie, there's "no object named GtkXxxxxx" --- so i rename it to just "Xxxxxx" and it works.
1. Why are these inconsistencies,
2. where can i get more info about it (e.g. object reference)
3. how to run "non-compatible" pygtk without change the code
4. there's a code (in "gutenflash.py" project) that requiers a table object (GtkTableItem or somthing similiar). that object doesnt exist in any way that i could imagine. what's going on? are there several pygtk set-ups?
is there a zaurus version out there? (couldnt find w google)
GUI builders for any gui-toolkit on the zaurus (yes, i know it's cpu-killer but i'm dreaming, and i have no desktop machine right now to do my voodoo).
31 Dec 2004
i'd like to use all the wealth of free dictionaries on the web on the zaurus.
what dictionaries do YOU use? is there a dict server for zaurus?
18 Nov 2007 - 2:02
Other users have left no comments for shula.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 23rd October 2016 - 06:35 AM|