boardboyd doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 19-November 04
Profile Views: 1,043*
Last Seen: 30th March 2008 - 01:32 PM
Local Time: Jan 17 2017, 03:43 PM
50 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
21 Nov 2007
I'm selling my C3100 and SL5500 as I no longer use them.
C3100: - SOLD HARDWARE
Bought brand new, only 2 scratches on chrome hinge section, everything works perfectly (picture to be included when I get home from work)
- PDAir leather case
- Mini USB-A to USB A Female host connector
- Retractable USB to 5V barrel connector to recharge from a PC usb port
- Linksys CF WiFi (back of card has fallen off, but card still works perfectly) will post picture when I get home
- US style power/wall wart
- Original CD's and Documentation
- Belkin F8U1500 IR Keyboard (works in pdaXrom and Sharprom based ROMs)
- Textmaker Full Version - Sharprom based only - SOLD
- Project Professional - Sharprom based only - STILL F/S
- ExpensePro - Sharprom based only - STILL F/S
SL5500: - STILL FOR SALE
Bought second hand, corners are worn, battery is still good, it works perfectly, it's missing the Sharp screen protector
- 256 mb SD card
- 128 mb CF card
- Sharp Port to USB travel cable for charging via PC on the go or for Sync
- Body Glove Zip Case (not specifically for this PDA, but it worked perfectly)
- Spare Battery
- Comes with tkcGallery and tkcPlayer for Sharp based ROMs
- Have Documents but no CD's
You can email me at dale underscore puskas at yahoo dot ca. My ebay rating is HERE.
I am asking $425 CDN/USD for the C3100 and $75 for the SL5500. I'll accept paypal, cheque (prefer certified, but will take personal and will only ship when cheque goes through), money order and will ship anywhere. Buyer will pay shipping from Victoria, BC, CAN postal code V8L1H1. And I will do pickups if anyone is in the victoria area.
Pics to come soon.
31 Jul 2007
Does anyone know where the codecs.conf or the codecs are stored for mplayer-bvdd-iwmmxt are stored on the zaurus after installation? Is the codecs.conf 'hardcoded' into the mplayer binary or is the file somewhere, not in the usual spots?
Other users have left no comments for boardboyd.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 17th January 2017 - 07:43 AM|