Y0rk doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 30-December 09
Profile Views: 440*
Last Seen: 22nd January 2010 - 09:46 PM
Local Time: Dec 4 2016, 03:23 PM
1 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
17 Jan 2010
If anyone is interested,
I am selling both my Zaurus on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...T#ht_744wt_1166
Just looking to place them in a home as I do not use them anymore since acquiring a couple of netbooks.
Starting off at $0.99 and $20 S/H.
If you have any questions send me a message.
Two Sharp Zaurus - SL-C1000 and SL-5500
* Japaneese OS replaced with with Cacko 1.23
* Original box and manuals
* Power Supply
* 2 spare batteries
* USB cable.
* 2 USB host adapter cables - allows connection of USB devices.
* Linksys USB 10/100 Ethernet adapter
* Sharp OS replaced with TKompany
* Original manuals
* Two cradles
* Two power supplies
* One spare battery
* One serial cable
* One SanDisk Wireless Compact Flash (802.11b)
* Four 32MB Compact Flash, one 16MB Compact Flash
* One external battery charger
* One 12volt vehicle power adapter
I suspect the USB connectivity on the SL-5500 is not functioning propery. I was not able to get the software to sync with my desktop, could be that I was not able to get the driver setup properly, but I do not think so. I did not use the Sharp PIM applications; used the Wireless card and flash memory. Only used the cradels to charge the battery.
I tested the wireless network card with both handhelds.
I tested the USB host adapter on the C1000 with an external USB keyboard and CD-ROM.
I have put fresh OS images on each handheld.
zaurus.JPG ( 609.38K ) Number of downloads: 12
18 Jan 2010 - 10:44
Other users have left no comments for Y0rk.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 12:23 PM|