shturm doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
San Jose, CA, US
Joined: 8-December 04
Profile Views: 152*
Last Seen: 4th October 2006 - 06:55 AM
Local Time: Feb 26 2017, 05:55 AM
10 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
27 Sep 2006
I want to sell my Zaurus SL-6000L, as I'm obviously not using it to its full potential.
The unit is in a very good condition. I've been using it very occasionally; most of the time it spent in my desk drawer. The screen is in perfect condition. The screen protector has some minor scratches. There are no scratches on the unit itself.
I did not change the software confirugation since I've bought this unit - it still runs the original Sharp ROM (English).
The box will include everything it contained when I bought this unit (from Amazon): the cradle, AC adapter, software CD, manual, etc.
I'm also throwing in a few extra valuable accessories:
- a usb host connector (to connect mice, keyboards, external HD, etc)
- 2.5mm-standard headphone converter
- usb travel charger (including an attachment for car charger and outlet)
- 128 MB CompactFlash card
I'm located in the US and will ship to US/Canada.
I prefer payment by PayPal, but will also accept a personal check (will ship the unit after the check clears).
Please contact me with your offer.
17 Dec 2004
I am using Media Player (included with default Sharp ROM 1.12) to listen to audio books while commuting.
A couple of things annoys me, and I wonder whether anybody knows of any remedy.
1. The pick to pause button does not work immediately - it takes from 1 to 5 seconds to actually stop playing. Is there a way to pause immediately?
2. The progress indicator seems to be just an indicator - it ignores my picks when I try to set current position in the mp3 file. Is there any way to FF/REW or jump to a position within a file?
If these issues are not resolvable, can you suggest another media player that would not suffer from these problems?
13 Dec 2004
I've downloaded tcsh (as part of package armutils), and set it as my default shell (in /etc/passwd). When I connect to my Z via ssh, I can see that tcsh is indeed my default shell now.
However, when I start opie-embeddedkonsole, it still launches bash.
Is there a way to change this?
9 Dec 2004
Latest dictionaries for zbedic from SourceForce have extension .dic.dz
How do I convert them to .dic ?
Sorry if this is a stupid question...
shturm has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for shturm.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 25th February 2017 - 09:55 PM|