merli doesn't have a personal statement currently.
51 years old
Gender Not Set
Joined: 27-April 05
Profile Views: 2,561*
Last Seen: 21st July 2009 - 12:48 AM
Local Time: Oct 21 2016, 03:09 PM
227 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
4 Jan 2008
I am using right now on my C1000 pdaxii13 5.4.x and I'd like to try use Debian EABI. I have some questions regarding my hw/sw I am using with pdaxrom it it will work in Debian EABI.
1) Billionton BT card to connect DUN with Nokia 6230i
2) Wifi D-link DCF 650 W
3) USB serial ftdi_sio kernel module
4) USB net with DM 9601E chipset
1) Justreader, FBreader with i18n support win1250 charset
2) Remote desktop
3) Multimedia ... movies ... mp3 ... comics reader?
4) On Zaurus developement (no crosscompile) (configure make make install) dev libraries - to recompile thinks I compiled for pdaxrom
5) Any emulators supported? SNES NES DosBox Zpsxe Hatari UAE FUSE( Spectrum emu) MAME etc...
6) Any 3D Games? Doom, Duke3d, Quake, Quake II, Aleph1 etc?
7) Any good fast PIM appz with eventuallly sync with M$ Outlook/Exchange (forced to use at work :-() or Google callendar for PDA capabilities?
What is main difference between debian EABI and Angstrom? Can I use libs/binaries from Angstrom in Debian EABI?
Thank you for answers
2 Dec 2007
Is there any possibility to run Garnet VM on Zaurus? Look here http://www.palminfocenter.com/news/8987/no...-vm-video-demo/ It would be grat addition to Zauru software as I personally think that Garnet (formelly Palm) appz are very good. They are fast, eat small amout of memory and there are gerat application Zaurus does not have. For example PIM application. There are Nokia 770,800 and 810 binaries for Garrnet VM. What do I need to run this binaries on Z. Hardware is quite compatible so it teoretically can be done. By above video emulation is quite fast!
3 Apr 2007
I have had installed pdaxrom beta1 for long time. Recently I upgraded to pdaxii13 and foud that my e-book application justreader does not want to display palm doc format cp 1250 characters (just does not display anything or square character instead accented char). Same books were workig in pdaxrom beta1 without any problem. I tried also patched wellswang version of justreader with same result. FB reader is working with libiconv and 1250 encoding conv installed but I like justreader much :-). Can somone help me if it is some configuration problem or bug in justreader?
21 Mar 2007
Finally managed compile descent on my C1000 running pdaxii13 5.3.3.
Remaped save/load keys to O,P from alt+F2 alt+F3.
Other keys you can remap in menu.
You will need also descent.hog and descent.pig files from game
(no problem to find on net. If still problem, PM me)
Best played zoomed with usb mouse.
d1x-rebirth-sdl -menu320x240 -tmap quad (for 320x240)
d1x-rebirth-sdl -tmap quad (for 640x480)
When you are playing in 320x240, game is so fast that you won't need -tmap quad parameter.
Someone could package it properly ... just giving away binary ... thnx
EDITED: please move it to package announcemet... I made mistake ... wanted to put it there .
d1x_rebirth_sdl.zip ( 405.44K ) Number of downloads: 51
23 Jun 2009 - 11:33
20 Feb 2009 - 0:43
4 Sep 2008 - 13:16
29 Feb 2008 - 20:10
23 Jan 2008 - 6:18
Other users have left no comments for merli.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 21st October 2016 - 05:09 AM|