loc4me doesn't have a personal statement currently.
31 years old
Gender Not Set
Linux, Zaurus, Rockbox for H140, Reading, my dog name Lex and Scion Xb modification.
Joined: 5-July 05
Profile Views: 1,206*
Last Seen: 3rd September 2008 - 09:10 AM
Local Time: Dec 8 2013, 11:59 PM
141 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
23 Jun 2008
I have 2 SL-6000L (wifi) for sale. One is new in the box and never really been used. One is slightly used. I also have the rare expansion SLED for sale. I have 3 extra batteries too. Both units have original boxes and all accessories including chargers, desktop cradle, manuals and CD's. I have one extra desktop cradle. High resolution pics available if requested. Could not get them to upload.
SOLD: Looking for $150 each for the Units.
SOLD: $100 for the SLED.
SOLD: $50 each for extra batteries.
I have no problem splitting this all up so PM me and make an offer.
If dont get any hits here, then i will try ebay.
23 Jun 2008
For sale, 2 Zaurus SL-5500. Both are in perfect condition. No scratches. Original boxes, manuals, CD's, and leather cases. 512mb SB card for both. Both have new batteries and original chargers. Wanting to get $50 plus actual shipping for each. Could not get pics to upload so they are available for me to email to you if you would like
25 Apr 2006
I have been messing with the sync funtions of kdepimpi on a windows system but my question will be the same on any other system too. My question is how does one instruct KDE pim on what calendar to write the sync info too? For example I have 3 remote calendars that i sync with and i would like them each to be sync with their respective calenders localy but i am unable to figure this out. when i sync it will only write the data to the "standard" calendar. I have tried everything to get it to write this data to the calendar of my choice but have been unable to figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this? Zautrix?
2 Apr 2006
I have corresponded with Guylhem on progess of this ROM. He has agreed to attempt to fix the bugs in 1.0RC4. List your bugs here in the format below per Guylhem's instructions. I will edit this post to keep an edited list of bugs so they can be easilly accessed.
Format (he needs):
- a list of the bugs
- a way to reproduce themg
- their importance (high, med, low)
NOTE: I personally i have not confirmed all bugs listed below. If someone sees a bug i have listed that is not correct please inform me by way of this thread or PM. Thanks.
List of Bugs for 1.0RC4:
1. Wifi (High)
- Unable to connect using the "any" ssid name. Name must be specified in order to connect to the access point. Also unable to get dhcp to function. Must hardcode IP in the script. Would like to have the Network setup GUI and connection manager working.
- Include working WEP scrips. Supposedly working fix is located here.
2. CF Bluetooth drivers (high)
- See post here. The blue tooth modules seem to be missing. Include newest version of Bluez.
3. Recursive symlink to Documents folder (high)
- Path to /home/zaurus/Documents is circular symlink to itself.
- easily fixed. Just deletet the folder and recreate a new one.
4. Fonts fixed (medium)
- Using "think fonts" causes font corruption. Also Right and left hand fonts need to be included.
5. SD fix (high)
- Unable to install programs to SD card and SD cards not being automounted.
6. Battery Applet (medium)
- Battery applet granular display of % batter left disapears after reboots. Second battery in Sled is not registered when connected.
- Gant theme was installed when granular bug occured. Not sure if the theme is the culprit or not?
7. IPKG install (high)
- Many report lockups using the GUI to install ipkg. Have to reset and reboot.
8. PC sync (meduim)
- Unable to sync with qtopia desktop or link to PC with samba
9. Tab editor (low)
- unable to delete icons using the built in tab editor. Able to add new ones and modify existing ones though.
10. Update program versions (low)
- Update Zeditor version
- Update and add IRK keyboard drivers
11. Qtopia reboot on KO/PI alarm (low)
- Qtopia reboots after alarm notification in KO/PI
12. 2b driver (med)
- I belive that Cresho has extracted the 2gb driver out of his C3200. Others have confirmed it works on other C3xxx/C1xxx.
13. Support for USB ethernet (low)
- Not sure if this works currently?
23 Mar 2006
I am looking to trade my C3000 for a C3100. Anyone interested let me know. I am also willing to just sell it if anybody would be interested in that.
The unit has hardly been used. It is flashed with Cacko C3kb1. It has had a screen protector from day 1. I have two new batteries. There are ZERO scratches on the unit. It has always been transported in a padded case. I am very meticulous about my stuff hence the excelent condition of my C3000. I have all the accesories including box, CDs and manuals. I can send pictures if anyone is interested. I also have a socket/symbol wifi card that can be included if interested as well as several CF and SD cards of 256mb or 512mb.
Either PM me or email markmiller51 [at] gmail [dot] com
23 Mar 2012 - 2:19
5 Mar 2010 - 21:38
21 Jun 2009 - 6:54
3 Sep 2008 - 12:33
28 Jul 2008 - 7:12
Other users have left no comments for loc4me.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 8th December 2013 - 08:59 PM|