yeti doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 25-January 06
Profile Views: 159*
Last Seen: 25th March 2006 - 08:05 PM
Local Time: Feb 23 2017, 02:36 AM
2 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
25 Jan 2006
I bought my c860 about a year ago in Japan but haven't gotten much use out of it. The main reason is I've been unable to find Japanese/English and English/Japanese dictionaries that suit my needs.
I want a dictionary that gives example sentences such as Kodansha's furigana dictionary.
1) Does anyone know a dictionary such as that which I can find or buy to run on a Zaurus? (That will require it to be in epwing format won't it?, I don't know too much about how to do this).
My other question is re. cf/sd cards for storage and internet access. I'm thinking that I'd like to get an SD card for internet use and a CF/microdrive for storage (using the cards in this way seems to be cheaper than the other way around?)
2) Can someone explain how wifi works? I've never used wireless internet access before, where will my Zaurus work?
3) Can anyone recommend good sd/cf cards for me? Are there any compatability issues with the Zaurus or will any card work? I'm thinking of buying a large card (I hear CF cards come in 4/6/8 gig sizes).
4) Does anyone have some Japan-specific shopping advice? I live in Kyoto and was thinking of buying through http://www.kakaku.com/ (Japanese web site) which I've used in the past and seems very cheap for Japan.
Thanks for any advice.
yeti has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for yeti.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd February 2017 - 09:36 AM|