Osage doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Joined: 4-April 06
Profile Views: 517*
Last Seen: 3rd February 2010 - 06:16 AM
Local Time: May 19 2013, 10:20 PM
11 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
24 Aug 2009
I have a c700 and want to run Ubuntu or whatever on it.
Tried Omegamoon's set. What hed I done:
- Kexec kernel flashed - almost succesfully. Descriptions said flash process
to reboot after, which didn't happened.
- Multiboot kernel seems to work: it enables to select the system source. When
selection done - the sceen fades a bit and it freezes.
The system source is a 2 gig sd card or a 256 meg mmc card (tailored filesystem).
Tried to vary the fs to ext2/3, but no luck. Tried to change to Angstorm kexec kernel (r13),
but procuces the same behavior. Reflash to original Sharp kernel did not helped also.
4 Apr 2006
please tell me, how do I make my Z with Cacko 1.22 lite to display iso-8859-2 (Hungarian)
chars under qkonsole instead those garbage bricks?
The chars I am long for are: öüóõúéá... (oacute, uacute, etc.)
Don't tell me (tell me) to install unicode (or whatever) fonts, 'cause
- if I set $HOME/Settings/locale.conf to hu, the qtopia gui menu is displayed correctly, but not a text in qkosole.
- if I switch to eg. Czech keyboard layout, I am able to input those chars, eg.ó (oacute), which are displayed correcty. But a few rows above a text with Hungarian chars is a garbage, at a same time.
- once (yes, it is not a very professional thing) I managed to display an iso-8859-2 text via qkonsole correctly, but only once, and after all I couldn't find out which setting lead to it.
So, finally I suppose that Z with cacko is capable to display in qkonsole such chars, but how?
Please, do me this favor and tell me the secret....
24 Aug 2009 - 12:34
Other users have left no comments for Osage.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th May 2013 - 01:20 PM|