Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Compiled Nes Emulator: Infones
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
Ferdy
Hi,

I've compiled the latest version of the InfoNES emulator, version 0.94J. Just install the .ipk and you can run InfoNES from the shell by using: InfoNES romname.nes.

You can download it here: http://www.annavanrijn.nl/~ferdyvanv/zaurus/

The controls are:
- Arrows - D-pad
- X - A
- Z - B
- S - Start
- A - Select

- Q - Quit
- R - Reset
- M - Mute (The emulator is a little bit faster without sound)

Enjoy playing your old NES classics smile.gif

Greets,
Ferdy
KwaiFeh
QUOTE(Ferdy @ Jan 19 2005, 07:18 AM)
Hi,

I've compiled the latest version of the InfoNES emulator, version 0.94J. Just install the .ipk and you can run InfoNES from the shell by using: InfoNES romname.nes.

You can download it here: http://www.annavanrijn.nl/~ferdyvanv/zaurus/

The controls are:
- Arrows - D-pad
- X - A
- Z - B
- S - Start
- A - Select

- Q - Quit
- R - Reset
- M - Mute (The emulator is a little bit faster without sound)

Enjoy playing your old NES classics smile.gif

Greets,
Ferdy

Hello Ferdy,

I tried the emulator and it works on my SL-C3k, as you mentioned the animation is a bit choppy, i hope to get past it if i can overclock my Z (I'm still looking into that), anyway, i just wanted to ask if you knew how to make the emulator work fullscreen, it's really tiny on my screen.

I tried to look up commandline options but i can´t find anything that even remotely resembles that (I don´t speak nor read japanese so the html that comes with it doesn´t really help).

Thanks
SolarX
I wonder what ever happened to FCE Ultra... I had a port of that on my SL-5500 (running in Opie, but via FB). It had much better speeds, it actually made NES games enjoyable smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.