bear with my while I have a dream!
first was the 750, then the 760 then the 860 and the 3000.
the 6000N, 6000L and 6000W are in some ways better than the 860, other ways worse.
so, if Sharp were to release a 960, what should be in it over and above the 860?
I'd like to suggest some realistically achievable options:
* wifi (802.11g) AND bluetooth (but at least one) - bluetooth to offer a full set of profiles - audio (for VOIP), obex, BIP, DUN/PAN etc
* the larger display off the 6000
* a USB2 port with host function
* more memory - 128MB or 256MB flash and ram each
* a quality stereo line-in audio jack for recording audio for later mp3 encoding
* a faster processor with some acceleration for video
* a GPS adaptor which fits nicely, and decent GPS mapping software
* I'd like two USB2 ports with host function, or one USB2/host and a firewire port for connection to external disk pack and with drivers for same
* two SDIO slots with full SDIO support as well as CF
* not just the 4" display but even bigger - widescreen anyone? this would also allow the keyboard to be slightly larger
* for PalmSource to make good and provide a port of their PIM apps to the Zaurus
Once we've got a complete list, wonder if Sharp will listen?