Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lo-fi Version
OESF Forums > Everything Else > Site Specific Forums > Site Suggestions, Requests, and Updates
rolf
Just came across the lo-fi version. AWESOME! Previously the board was not really usable from the Z itself, now I assume that should be possible and consume less bandwidth which might come at a premium when one is on the road. Just wanted to say good work! It appears that posting from the lo-fi version does not work yet, though.
tumnus
Yeah it works really well for low-res devices and low-bandwidth connections, but I really miss not having the 'View New Posts' link. The whole search part (which that link uses) doesn't seem to be lo-fi'ed yet...
offroadgeek
Yeah, the lo-fi version is great, but it has limited functionality. Basically it's good for reading posts, but you can't search for new posts or reply to posts.

I'm hoping that they add to the lo-fi functionality soon. I'll keep you all posted as I learn about future updates.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.