Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Archos Pma 430
OESF Portables Forum > General Forums > General Discussion
omro
Hi All,

The Archos PMA 430 is due to be released very soon and will be a great way for Linux on a hand held device to go mainstream, since the primary function is as a media player/recorder and the other functions are secondary.

Does the OESF plan to incorporate the PMA 430 into the fold?

Owen
bluedevils
uhoh....ofroadgeek is not going to be pleased. He's merged about three threads about this.

search archos
omro
I did and nothing other than posts which refered to the device popped up, nothing about whether this forum was going to be a source of support and information about the product.
bluedevils
https://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showt...=9952&hl=archos

The basic thought was that this was a good idea (to have a forum for it), but to wait for people to actually own it before anything would happen.
omro
Bizarre that when I did a search it didn't show up, I certainly would have noticed a topic I'd actually started in search results!!! Suggests to me that the search isn't that great. Anyway, please feel free to delete this thread if you wish to :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.