Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 30+ 640x480 Landscape Wallpapers
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > Themes, Icons, and Backgrounds
JedTheHead
I took several of my favorite wallpapers and "re-formatted" them for my z... Feel free to grap as many as you like from here:

30 Zaurus Wallpapers

I discovered that the best settings are 640x480, 256 colors, and indexed - not RGB.

These wallpapers were "made" with landscape in mind...

Also, these are NOT my originals, so if any of the original artists prefer I not post them, I will be glad to remove them - just ask. Most are Linux / anime / etc.

Enjoy!
offroadgeek
QUOTE(JedTheHead @ Feb 4 2005, 05:59 PM)
I took several of my favorite wallpapers and "re-formatted" them for my z... Feel free to grap as many as you like from here:

30 Zaurus Wallpapers

I discovered that the best settings are 640x480, 256 colors, and indexed - not RGB.

Also, these are NOT my originals, so if any of the original artists prefer I not post them, I will be glad to remove them - just ask.  Most are Linux / anime / etc.

Enjoy!

looks like your site hit it's daily quota.... why don't you just upload the 30 images to zaurusthemes.com?
JedTheHead
QUOTE(offroadgeek @ Feb 5 2005, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE(JedTheHead @ Feb 4 2005, 05:59 PM)

30 Zaurus Wallpapers

Also, these are NOT my originals, so if any of the original artists prefer I not post them, I will be glad to remove them - just ask.  Most are Linux / anime / etc.

Enjoy!

looks like your site hit it's daily quota.... why don't you just upload the 30 images to zaurusthemes.com?

heh. I didn't even know I had a quota on that site. I don't use it very often. Anyway, they have already been mirrored on zaurus.spy.org:

mirrored here: http://zaurus.spy.org/images/backgrounds/640/group2/

Thanks!
HackerJL
Many thanks...good work
ScottYelich
jed -- spy.org has 2000GB/mo xfer ... load up everything you can/want there (even original 1024x768, 1280x768, etc) .. if you want.

Scott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.