Bug reports: http://bugs.openembedded.org/ login: guest, password: guest
The OpenEmbedded mailing list is hosted at handhelds.org
Mailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe send and mail to email@example.com with "subscribe" in the subject line or use the web subscription form at https://handhelds.org/mailman/listinfo/oe
* Zaurus specific questions may be more appropriate on firstname.lastname@example.org web subscription form at https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinf...penzaurus-devel
* SIMpad specific questions may be more appropriate on email@example.com web subscription form at https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/simpad-general
* Ipaq specific questions may be more appropriate on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com web subscription forms at https://handhelds.org/mailman/listinfo/ipaq and https://handhelds.org/mailman/listinfo/familiar-dev
* #oe - for discussions relating to the building and testing of Open Embedded and for debugging of the building of distributions with OE. If you need help with a distribution based on OE or a GUI environment shipped with OE, then PLEASE go to one or more of the following channels instead
* #openzaurus - for discussions relating to OpenZaurus distribution.
* #familiar - for discussions relating to Familiar distribution.
* #gpe - for discussions relating to the GPE handheld environment(GTK/X).
* #opie - for discussions relating to the Opie handheld environment(QT).
There is also ibot, which gathers various information from the channels. Poke around. Channel-Logs Conversation in those channels can be reviewed at:
Other details here: http://openembedded.org/contact.php