Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What About New Homepage?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
Martin
Hi everybod from pdaXrom ...

any news about the new homepage ? I try to get pdaXrom.org very often and could reach the homepage every time ... what about the message from 3-7-2005 ...

Martin
pgas
I never got a problem when I used an url other than http://www.pdaxrom.org/something...

I think Laze want to put some new scripts on the new site so he may experience some problems...

(The good news is that maybe a new release will come along with the new site)
Laze
Yes - the hardware is ready last week but the guy handling the hardware installation and setup went ill - we will hopefully get it all rigged up this week.
rickh
QUOTE(Laze @ Mar 21 2005, 03:56 PM)
Yes - the hardware is ready last week but the guy handling the hardware installation and setup went ill - we will hopefully get it all rigged up this week.

Can't access the site at all right now. Been on and off this morning too.

R.
==
Laze
Strange - works fine from my place and server is up and running..
adf
pdaXrom.org looks fine from here...
rickh
Fine now. This morning was iffy, though.

R.
==
Martin
HI ...

Thanks very much to the whole team for their GREAT WORK !!!

... any news about the new homepage of pdaXrom.org ?

... news about an upcoming release 1.1.0 new RC or final ?

... I'm thinking of getting my sync with PC linux box work or wait until final coming out ?

... want to donate but how to do ... ikobo does not accept mastercard ... (at the moment!?) ?

Thanks
Martin
Laze
Hmmm.. Im stilling trying different platforms for CMS system.. The best looking solution right now is either plone or mambo :-)

It needs alot of testing before i decided on the final platform.
Sequethin
QUOTE(Laze @ Apr 7 2005, 04:16 PM)
Hmmm.. Im stilling trying different platforms for CMS system.. The best looking solution right now is either plone or mambo :-)

I've been using mambo for a while now at culmination.org </plug>, it's really quick and easy to set up, and it works well. I haven't had any issues at all. Actually I recently noticed that the openzaurus.org also uses mambo (you can tell because they didn't bother to change their favicon wink.gif)

P.S. pdaxrom rocks! keep up the good work! smile.gif
Martin
@Laze

Hi :-)

Any chance to see or know what's going on with the new homepage ... any description which new features it will have? Anywhere possible to see a preview?

It will be nice to have a function that will notify about any feed changes ... for special Z like c860 ...

What about release of pdaXrom ?

Thanks for great work on pdaXrom
Martin

p.s.: anyway no chance to donate because they all the payservices don't accept mastercard :-(
Laze
Im pretty much working non-stop every hour im awake - but when i get the time the new site will be run on a drupal.
ken
QUOTE(Laze @ Jun 22 2005, 04:48 AM)
Im pretty much working non-stop every hour im awake - but when i get the time the new site will be run on a drupal.

I'm surprised they want a new site. The old one looks nice to me. All it needs is a page that shows news.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.