Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C3000
OESF Forums > General Forums > General Support and Discussion > For Sale / Wanted
beowolf
Hi

Is there anyone in the UK who sells the C3000? if not where is the best place to buy outside UK.

Thanks
bluedevils
you might want to do research on trisoft. I have not personally used them as I am in north america.
uczmeg
QUOTE(beowolf @ Apr 7 2005, 10:35 PM)
Hi

Is there anyone in the UK who sells the C3000? if not where is the best place to buy outside UK.

Thanks

Hi,

I import the clamshell Zaurus models into the UK.

Have done it for a few people on here.

I can get you a 3000 if required. Just email me for more info.

Cheers
Marc
collywobbles
QUOTE(beowolf @ Apr 7 2005, 11:35 PM)
Hi

Thanks

Got mine a week ago from www.trisoft.de, very fast service, the c3000 had been converted to engkish AND some of the latest apps had been installed such as ko/pi and kino2! they come highly recomended.

Russell
uczmeg
QUOTE(collywobbles @ Apr 8 2005, 07:54 PM)
Hi

Thanks

Got mine a week ago from www.trisoft.de, very fast service, the c3000 had been converted to engkish AND some of the latest apps had been installed such as ko/pi and kino2! they come highly recomended.

Russell

I'll beat trisoft's prices in the UK by about £80 to £90 on a 3000. And will do the conversion, provide UK power supply etc.

Cheers
Marc
beowolf
QUOTE(uczmeg @ Apr 9 2005, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE(collywobbles @ Apr 8 2005, 07:54 PM)
Hi

Thanks

Russell

I'll beat trisoft's prices in the UK by about £80 to £90 on a 3000. And will do the conversion, provide UK power supply etc.

Cheers

Marc

Hi Marc

I have sent you an email.

Kass
uczmeg
This thread seems to be drumming me up a little business, so I think I'll give it a bump. biggrin.gif

Anyone interested in a 3000 or 1000 (UK only please) just give me a shout.

Cheers
Marc
beowolf
QUOTE(uczmeg @ Apr 12 2005, 02:29 PM)
This thread seems to be drumming me up a little business, so I think I'll give it a bump.  biggrin.gif

Cheers
Marc

Thanks alot to uczmeg for the fantastic & prompt service of getting me a C3000. Everything works fine & its a joy to use. Still finding my way round, so i will probably be here often to ask questions.

Next stop is to get a usb host cable. ;-)
uczmeg
QUOTE(beowolf @ Apr 27 2005, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE(uczmeg @ Apr 12 2005, 02:29 PM)
This thread seems to be drumming me up a little business, so I think I'll give it a bump.  biggrin.gif

Cheers
Marc

Thanks alot to uczmeg for the fantastic & prompt service of getting me a C3000. Everything works fine & its a joy to use. Still finding my way round, so i will probably be here often to ask questions.

Next stop is to get a usb host cable. ;-)

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Always happy to help!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.