QUOTE(g333 @ Apr 13 2005, 02:59 PM)
LMarbles doesn't show anything when you try to install it.
Barrage, LGeneral, LTris and ZMarhjongg all work on the SL-C3000.
ZMarhjongg still scrolls a little but it is much better than before.
LTris wouldn't let me use the large OK button to rotate.
You're doing a nice job. How do you port a program?
1. Check if the game supports VGA resolution
2. ./configure --prefix=/usr
3. Searching for screen resolution constants in the whole project and set them fixed to VGA.
4. Searching for the initial SDL_SetVideoMode() and remove all further SDL_SetVideoMode() calls because it should be called only once (the app screen flickers heavily if you ignore this step).
5. Searching for SDL_WaitEvent() and SDL_PollEvent(), removing the mousebutton stuff (especially for second and third mousebuttons), inserting hokeys instead, enable the cancel-key everywhere, this key should be traversed through all eventhandlers because Zaurus applications should be closed when cancel is pressed.
6. Rarely you have to modify some graphics.
Call make now and cross the fingers.
Round about 50% of the SDL games will work after this modifications.