QUOTE(eguy @ Oct 6 2005, 10:35 PM)
How did you get the Planex card to work?
I've installed this using the cacko rom on a C3000. The Network configuration gui has never gotten the card working.
I did try this with the OpenZaurus rom and got it to work, so I know the card isn't defective.
I've dinked around with the files in /etc/wlan with no luck.
There seems to be a bazillion posts on this board about this card. I may beable to help i have a c3000 and Cacko1.23
If you use tetsu's 17h kernel that comes bundled with the Cacko Rom the card will not work.
The card works on the default sharp kernel with the driver package from sharp.
The card also works with both sharp rom and cacko if you are using the 18b kernel with the wlan-ng pre26 package.
So if you havent updated to the newest kernel with cacko you may be out of luck with the card. Update your kernel to 18b from tetsu site and see if it works. It maybe better if you started your re-flash from scratch in this order.
1) Flash to Sharp Rom 1.11JP with the card_update_3000111.exe from the sharp support site
2) Zero the device with option 3 -> 1 from the OK-on menu
3) Install Cacko 1.23 from bryandeluca's site.
4) Zero the device again
5) Flash to the 18b kernel
6) Install the kernel modules package for 18b
8) install the wlan-ng pre26 package
10) insert planex card
11) issue an lsmod from the terminal to see if the p80211 and prism2_cs modules are loaded. if not, modprobe them.
12) connect to your AP