Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rc10?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Distro Support and Discussion > pdaXrom
nightfire
Hi guys,

Is anyone still working on pdaxrom? Is there an RC10 in the near future? smile.gif
ScottYelich
man I hope I don't open an old wound/thread ...

but I hope/wish that pdaXrom will allow more developers to help out via an open cvs system.

I understand why pdaX is where it is now (I think) -- but I also think that there is a LOT of power in the community that is not being utilized at all. :-/

Anyway, I keep seeing posts from Laze about a new site, bug bounty, new release, new platforms. I have 1.1.0rc9+ .... and it works. I am VERY happy with it, so, alas, I can be patient.

Scott
ps: laze, if/when you see this, if you add advmame/advmess as past of the releast, I'll donate another $100 ... :-> get the bug bounty up!
Laze
Yes.. We are working on all the new sweet stuff - silence = hard work :-)

Scott: Don't you think including the advmame/advmess in the default ROM would be overkille ROFL :-) :-) But im looking into it now ;-)
ScottYelich
let me rephrase...

I mean, have it available as a supported package in the feed -- not installed.

:-)

Scott
ps: yes, the binary is HUGE..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.