Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5500 Battery
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > 5x00 Hardware
fastscirocco
I have a C3000 and love it, but I'm thinking about purchasing a 5500 for my dad to replace his Palm 105.

My first concern is how long the battery in the 5500 lasts, it would basicly be used as a PDA. He probably won't (initially anyway) use any wi-fi cards with it.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks
Chris
technojunkie
QUOTE(fastscirocco @ Apr 21 2005, 07:02 PM)
I have a C3000 and love it, but I'm thinking about purchasing a 5500 for my dad to replace his Palm 105.

My first concern is how long the battery in the 5500 lasts, it would basicly be used as a PDA. He probably won't (initially anyway) use any wi-fi cards with it.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks
Chris

With my screen at full brightness, no WiFi, on a used battery, I can average 1-2 hours continuous use. Just quick on and off stuff gets me through a day or two.
jdralphs
my sl 5500 is about two and a half years old now and i get between a half hour and an hour battery life with full brightness and no wi-fi.

i need a new battery........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.