Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Can I Buy One?
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > Archos forum
wavetossed
I've hunted high and low in the UK and I can only find the AV 400 models for sale. Where can I get the PMA 430?

Ideas?
richie
QUOTE(wavetossed @ Apr 22 2005, 02:18 PM)
I've hunted high and low in the UK and I can only find the AV 400 models for sale. Where can I get the PMA 430?

Ideas?

In the UK? Larger Dixons stores have them at the moment, and I think Datamind later.

I have seen it in Dixons and had a play with it. The salesman didn't even know it was a PDA too, I surprised him by showing him around Qtopia!

Rich
aseru
QUOTE(wavetossed @ Apr 22 2005, 02:18 PM)

Ideas?

There is one for sale on ebay.

Abe
handheld-linux
QUOTE(wavetossed @ Apr 22 2005, 03:18 PM)

We have just added the PMA430 to our offer and can ship to the UK.

Nikolaus Schaller
The Handheld-Linux Shop
http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=PMA430
birdman
Since u have now probaly got your archos pma 430 would you please view my post "archos pma 430" and answer my questions,so that i know if I should get one, smile.gif thanks, any advice will be apreciated
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2016 Invision Power Services, Inc.