Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sl5500 Battery In Uk
OESF Forums > Distros, Development, and Model Specific Forums > Model Specific Forums > 5x00 Hardware
abdulhaq
Hi there

can anyone please tell me where can I buy a replacement SL5500 battery in the UK?

Thanks
abdulhaq
Rev.Tig
QUOTE(abdulhaq @ Apr 25 2005, 09:58 PM)
can anyone please tell me where can I buy a replacement SL5500 battery in the UK?

I was looking at this recently when I thought I had toasted my battery (it just needed a damn good charge on the proper charger and not on the OEM travel USB charger which I am not going to use again just in case).

The only place I could find was Amazon in the US. Sorry not much help.
abdulhaq
QUOTE(Rev.Tig @ Apr 27 2005, 11:11 AM)
QUOTE(abdulhaq @ Apr 25 2005, 09:58 PM)

I was looking at this recently when I thought I had toasted my battery (it just needed a damn good charge on the proper charger and not on the OEM travel USB charger which I am not going to use again just in case).

The only place I could find was Amazon in the US. Sorry not much help.

Thanks.. I think I'll have to cough up for that, or try the heath-robinson versions, hmmm...

abdulhaq
TRIsoft
abdulhaq,

OK, we're not in the UK, but we sell the battery smile.gif
Good news: Look here Our shop / EA-BL06

Bad news: The next delivery from SHARP will arive in mid May.
And you're lucky, because they're sold out since three months
(imagine our backlog for them).

Take a look or drop us a line at zaurus(at)trisoft.de

///TRIsoft

Marc Stephan
abdulhaq
apologies for the (very) late reply but I'll be ordering one from you, expect an email.

Thanks
abdulhaq
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.